Have you ever tasted a place? In every cup of tea you taste the soil, the climate, even the history and traditions of a region. You smell the flowers in the garden, the antiquity, the culture, the rich earth. You taste the place. -Bill Beyer, CTS
Owners of Savoy Tea Co.
- Certified Tea Specialist, Certified Tea Blender, Bill Beyer originally from Orange County, California
- Certified Tea Sommelier, Tina Beyer from Bentonville, Arkansas
- Graphic & Web Design, Krista Hinson (our daughter) raised in Bentonville, Arkansas
Quick Facts about Savoy
- Savoy is a member of the Specialty Tea Institute of America
- After four years of training and travel, Bill graduated in 2014 with the highest level of certification from STI.
- Tina trained with the world-renowned tea experts and authors, Jane Pettigrew and Victoria Bisogno to become an internationally certified tea sommelier.
- The name “Savoy” came from the hotel where Bill & Tina stayed on their honeymoon in Florence, Italy.
Where We Get Our Tea
We source tea from tea gardens and family farms all over the world:
China, Japan, India, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, South Africa, Argentina.
Quiet moments, intimate gatherings, grand celebrations, they all deserve the thoughtfulness of fine tea. -Tina Beyer